“[T]he new study by Wood and Douglas suggests that the negative stereotype of the conspiracy theorist – a hostile fanatic wedded to the truth of his own fringe theory – accurately describes the people who defend the official account of 9/11, not those who dispute it.”
- PressTV: New studies: ‘Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- BrianKellysBlog – New Study : ‘Conspiracy Theorists’ Sane; Govt Dupes Crazy, Hostile – 14 July 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- New studies: ‘Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile (webabuser.blogspot.com)
- New studies: ‘Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile (therebel.org)
- New studies: ‘Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile (thedailysheeple.com)
Gunny G: BLOGGIN' BAD!~MAKE AMERICA "AMERICAN"! AGAIN!!!!! (FUBO!) BRING BACK AMERICA's HAT! (THAT BAD ASS DEPLORABLE FEDORA!) ~ $H!T-CAN THE STAIN, STIGMA, STENCH AND SHAME OF "THE PRINCE OF FOOLS"~ AND: "FINALLY," ~ BRING THE "POF" TO JUSTICE!, EXPOSE! AINOs (AMERICANS IN NAME ONLY), AND FLUSH THE SWAMP~POWER-FLUSH! "TWICE!"-("FLOATERS" Y'KNOW!) -POTUS .45 TRUMP COCKED and LOCKED!.....-ONE RIGHTEOUS MAN--IF WE CAN KEEP HIM! ~ Illegitimi non carborundum..!
Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes, those labeled “conspiracy theorists” appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events.
The most recent study was published on July 8th by psychologists Michael J. Wood and Karen M. Douglas of the University of Kent (UK). Entitled “What about Building 7? A social psychological study of online discussion of 9/11 conspiracy theories,” the study compared “conspiracist” (pro-conspiracy theory) and “conventionalist” (anti-conspiracy) comments at news websites.
View original post 783 more words